Safety compliance is a necessity for any business in today’s competitive and legal environment. The HR “department” for a small business is usually not more than one person – and usually, that person is wearing many hats. While the HR representative may know a bit about everything, “learning on the job” is a scary prospect given the constant presence and oversight of entities such as OSHA.
The Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970 (OSHA) guarantees workers a safe workplace. OSHA backs up this guarantee with hundreds of safety rules, guidelines, and regulations. Your organization must comply with these rules and regulations or risk paying stiff fines. The Arnold Group can provide specific safety solutions for companies that may not have the time, expertise or resources needed to evaluate their environments.
TAG Safety Assessments Focus On:
- OSHA Record Keeping Requirements
- Required Employee Notices
- Safety and Health Programs
- Quarterly Inspections
Safety Assessments with TAG allow you to:
- Benefit from expertise and experience of our CSHO
- Only pay for the time or services you use
- Receive the most flexible solution to fit your needs and budget
- Stay focused on your core business
Avoid the fines and penalties that coincide with non-compliance, request a Safety Assessment with TAG.