TAG's holiday benefits are designed to reward associates who make an extended work commitment to our company as well as to our clients.
TAG offers six (6) paid holidays per calendar year:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Holiday pay will be capped at eight (8) hours, maximum, of your regular and current hourly rate. Holiday pay will be pro-rated for part-time assignments. If qualified, you will receive your holiday pay within three weeks following the holiday.
To qualify for holiday pay benefits, you must:
- Work the scheduled day before and the scheduled day after the holiday, no exceptions.
- Work 1,600 hours, including straight and overtime hours, between the same holiday from the previous year to current year.
- Examples of hours worked between:
- New Year's Day 2018 and 2019 = 455.50 hours = Not Qualified
- Memorial Day 2018 and 2019 = 1,255.25 hours = Not Qualified
- Independence Day 2018 and 2019 = 1,655.00 hours = Qualified
- Labor Day 2018 and 2019 = 1,705.50 hours = Qualified
- Thanksgiving Day 2018 and 2019 = 1,637.50 hours = Qualified
- Christmas Day 2018 and 2019 = 1,525.50 hours = Not Qualified
- New Year's Day 2019 and 2020 = 1,605.25 hours = Qualified
Client referred associates are not eligible for paid holiday benefits.