TAG's vacation benefits are designed to reward associates who make an extended work commitment to our company as well as to our clients.
Annual Vacation Pay Benefit Awards are limited to a single payout after 12 months from the associate’s first assignment or most recent vacation pay benefit award date. If qualified, vacation pay will be awarded in a check for twenty-four (24) hours of pay, at your regular and current hourly rate.
To qualify for vacation pay benefits, you must meet the following requirements:
- Must be on an active assignment at the time of the payout
- Work 1,600 hours, including straight and overtime hours, within your Standard or Alternative Holiday/Vacation Pay Benefit Award Year as defined below:
- Standard Year - a recurring 12-month period beginning on the date of the associate's first assignment.
- Alternative Year - a recurring 12-month period beginning on the initial/most recent vacation pay benefit award date.
- If the TAG associate's first assignment date if June 1, 2018, the first eligible vacation pay award date is June 1, 2019.
- If the first vacation pay benefit is awarded on August 10, 2019 based on 1600+ hours worked between August 11, 2018 and August 10, 2019, then the Alternative Pay Benefit Award Year starts on August 10, 2019.
- The next eligible pay benefit award date is August 10, 2020 pending 1600+ hours are accrued before August 10, 2020 and after August 10, 2019.
Vacation pay awards may not be taken as actual days off. It is your responsibility to keep track of your hours and advise TAG when you qualify. Hours earned do not carry over... once you have been awarded vacation pay, your hours revert back to zero and new twelve (12) month period begins.
Client referred associates are not eligible for paid vacation benefits.