QUESTIONS TO PREP FOR
Tell me about your most recent job(s) – what skills did you develop while there; why did you leave?
What sets you apart from other candidates? What are your areas of strength?
What areas could you improve upon?
What job environments would you prefer not to be in? What duties would you prefer not to be responsible for?
What is your current and upcoming availability? What type of notice will you require for upcoming job assignments?
WHAT TO WEAR
- Business slacks or clean jeans
- Long-sleeved button up or collared shirt
- Clean shoes
- Well-groomed hairstyle, worn away from your face
- Clean, trimmed fingernails
- Minimal cologne or perfume
- Graphic t-shirts
- Wet hair
- Tennis shoes, boat shoes, sandals or canvas shoes
- Extremely form-fitting clothing
- Don't bring coffee or soda with you