Basics of Accident Prevention & OSHA Compliance
Develop a basic understanding of accident prevention and OSHA compliance by mastering the legal ins and outs of safety compliance, understanding your rights and responsibilities as an employer and involving your workers in the accident prevention process.
- Discover the top 5 most-cited violations by OSHA inspectors and the 'gray areas' in the regulations that can trip up even the most safety conscious manager
- Discover strategies for documenting work-related accidents, injuries and illnesses
- Learn how to make your workers proactive instead of reactive when it comes to safety
- Learn how to instantly put a stop to willful violations and sloppy work habits
- Discover if you can fire workers for safety violations